OMHUG relies heavily on the Lean Coffee process to run our meetings. This allows everyone to have some control over what we talk about and what we do as a group.
Here’s a non-exhaustive list of things that we can do as part of the meeting:
- Lightning talks
- Discussion of newly-discovered resources
- Presentations from outside speakers
- Book discussion
- Group meditation
- Board games
Want to do something as part of the meeting? Suggest it in the kanban!
The meetings will follow a format that’s something like this:
- Introductions of new members. You do not need to speak when you’re introduced, but you can if you like.
- Lean Coffee process, potentially splitting into smaller groups if we have a lot of attendees.
- Coming together and restatement of purpose.